Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pit Stop At Bobbi Brown.




Metallic Eye Shadow in Bash 5, last collection from Bobbi Brown. Fell in love with the color and it was out of stock had to wait for a few weeks before I finally acquired it. This color is suitable for day or night use, and its easy to match with. I had a short demonstration of the cleansing oil by the SA and was amazed by the result. It makes my skin soft and not oily after trying it. The SA told me it's due to the ingredient that they used, Olive and Jojoba Oils. It conditions the skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple. Besides that, another main ingredient which is Ginger Root Extract soothes and calms the skin. I shall be demonstrating a make over on the eye shadow soon.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

hey r u interested to buy some bobbi brown e/s or lip palette from me? haha