Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Clarins - The Power Of 3.


Just the other day as I was flipping through Female Magazine November Issue, I came accross an interesting page Clear Up, Boost Up, Clarins Power of 3 leaves your face shaped, revitalised and moistured.

Clarins is giving away free consultation togther with The Power of 3 sample kit specially for your particular needs. Finally a chance for me to try out their products since I heard it's quite good. I received a Protective Whitening Day Lotion SPF 20, Total Whitening Essence and Shaping Facial Lift. I wanted to try HydraQuench Soothing Gel but it was out of stocks the SA was friendly and nice enough to let me try HydraQuench Cooling Cream-Gel. Felt in love with it (HydraQuench Cooling Cream-Gel) after the first application, am planning to get the original size.

So peeps go to your nearest Clarins counter to get The Power of 3 samples now.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

jz go to the clarins counter?
without bring anything? the magazines, anything?
term and condition?

Rachel said...

Yes Zoe, without anything. Just go over to clarins counter and tell the SA that you wanna try it.