Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Shopping Experience In Warehouse Sales.

Woke up at 7.30 and eagerly awaited for the time of shopping to arrive. It was the Loreal Warehouse Sales at Park Royal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (opposite Sg. Wang) 10am- 7pm and words could not describe how excited I was as it was going to be my first experience.

I can't say that I was shocked to see tones of people waiting in line to head in. Fortunately I manage to get in at 9 and be the first crowd to ransack the place. Shu Eumura counter was pack with people and I was having a hard time to squeeze in and not to mention been step a few times while waiting for my turn to look at the products. Couldn't get any shu brushes *sigh* one of my main product that I wanted to buy. Maybe better luck next time.

All in all I had fun and I can't wait for the next one to come around again.

0 comments: