Friday, January 8, 2010

L'OCCITANE Cleansing And Soothing Shower Oil with Almond Oil.

Recommended by a new colleague of mine, I'm amazed with the result. My skin feels like a baby skin after the first shower. This Shower Oil becomes milky color and foam when contacted with water. It's rich with almond oil which is good for moisturizing dry skin and soothing for sensitive skin. It will definitely be my new found shower oil haul this year. Second picture, some samples given by L'OCCITANE SA. Ultra Comforting Serum and Cream - Good for sensitive skin, Precious Cream - Daily anti-aging for face and neck cream.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

wow where u buy from? which shop?

so generous got samples!

i buy rm800 then only sa give me samples!

buy 1 nobody give me anything cis

Rachel said...

I bought it at MidValley

Tammy said...

Midvalley?? =______________= same here as well...