Friday, January 8, 2010

Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Comfort Radiance Compact Makeup SPF 10

I am not exaggerating, after Chanel SA applied the powder on my left cheek it evened out my skin tone, cover up pores and most of all my skin feels smooth instantly. I can't stop touching it cause it feels like baby skin and I kept comparing my left and right cheek. It comes with moisturizing agents and doesn't feels dry on the skin. The best part is, it contains SPF 10 and did I mention I love Chanel packaging. It's sleek, classy and appealing to me. This powder comes with two applicators for two makeup results, sponge and brush. Sponge finished with heavier coverage whereas brush finished with light coverage. It can be applied after foundation or for touch up and can be refill. Color BR10 - Beige Rose Pastel. My new haul of the year.

0 comments: