Sunday, October 11, 2009

La Prairie Anti-aging Emulsion SPF 30 (No you won't end up 16 again)

Hi hope everybody is having a good week! I thought I would write about the latest product I've tried - La Prairie Anti-aging Emulsion SPF 30. I've got to admit that it's time for me to source for products with anti aging functions and I believe that prevention is the key in skincare. This emulsion helps guard your skin against accelerated aging with a three-pronged action, which works at the cellular level, where aging begins. Not only prevent damage from harmful UV rays and free radicals it prevents moisture loss by forming an invisible film on the skin that locks in moisture and provides controlled hydration. It helps to restore existing damage by enhancing exfoliation and smoothing the skin. With just one application I can actually see the result at the end of the day that my skin is still soft and pores are less visible. Though it's bit pricey but good things come with a price to pay.

0 comments: