Thursday, September 24, 2009

Foundation Collection Review.



Cellnique Natural Hydrating Foundation (Super Soft Matt Finish)
I got this recently and it comes in only one shade. It sink to my skin as it feels like a tinted moisturizer. It gives a nice matt finish and stays on pretty well. I also really like the SPF 15 and the pump dispenser. Good for those who have dry skin like myself.


Chanel Double Perfection Fluide Matte Reflecting Makeup SPF 15
An amazingly silky smooth lightweight foundation. It blends over the skin well and does not feel heavy. The oil-free shine control makes this a perfect choice for oilier complexions. The matte finish feels light and coverage is good, and it will last all day and comes with SPF 15. Shade that I use 20 clair.

Chanel Vitalumiere Liquid Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup SPF 15
I love the texture of this foundation, it glides smoothly and ends with a natural finishing. It instantly revives my tired and dull complexion. I love the fact that this foundation contains moisturizers. It also contain SPF 15 which gives you an extra protection. The bottle is design in a pump-action bottle, makes it easier to apply. One of my favourite all time foundation. Shade that I use 10 Limpide.



Chanel Professional Finish Makeup SPF 15
The day before my first shoot for Chanel advertisement, I dropped by over at Chanel counter and asked for the best foundation for photo shoot. A slight thicker but easy to blend and gives a flawless complexion in any light. It gives a full coverage that I barely need any concealer to conceal the imperfection. Chanel also claims that the foundation will “form a curtain veil of light on the skin”. It's formulated with highly concentrated in high-tech radiance-emitting active ingredients. Despite that it left my skin looking radiant and healthy without any kind of grease. This foundation comes with a darker shade than the normal Chanel foundation the shade that I use 10 Limpide as that's the lightest colour I can find.
Chanel Light Reflecting Whitening Compact Foundation SPF 25/PA+++
This foundation smoothes away imperfections and it's easy to apply. Formulated with the ESSENTIAL LIGHT DIFFUSING COMPLEX, and ideally unifies and illuminates the complexion. This foundation gave me a radiant and smooth finish however due to its powder form, it makes my skin feels tight and dry after applying it for few minutes. The shade that I use 10 Beige Clair.

Clinique Perfectly Real MakeUp
This foundation create a flawless and barely there finish. The texture feels very lightweight on the skin and not too heavy for those who wants a natural finish. It is also pretty hydrating and works beautifully on normal to dry skin. The coverage is on the sheer side but you can build it up. My skin just looks healthy and glowy when I wear this. Shade that I use #64

Clinique Soft Finish MakeUp
It's moisture-giving, line-softening makeup for dry skin with optical diffusers of lines and wrinkles. Imparts a soft natural finish. It blends like a butter and sinks right into my skin and I never look like I have makeup on at all. Highly recommend to those with dry skin. Shade that I use soft fair.

Christian Dior Moisture Release Satin Makeup
All-day moisturizing and an impeccable satin finish in one foundation. Its creamy texture leaves skin feeling comfortably smooth and looking radiant from morning to night. This is also one of my favourite foundation. Shade
that I use #100.

0 comments: